Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mississippi Armed Forces Museum


I am sorry but it is another post about a War Museum for me. I frequent these exhibits because I am a war vet and I also enjoy antiquity and when you put those two together you get War Museums. The most recent one that I have visited was the Mississippi Armed Forces Museum here at Camp Shelby. This museum does not just concentrate on one war but all wars from the 19th century forward. The very interesting part of this exhibit is it concentrates on Mississippi war veterans and it also has a Medal of Honor exhibit. Once again this Museum is right down the road from you and your cheating yourself out of something special if you do not attend. For info and directions go to: http://www.armedforcesmuseum.us/Pages/Main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment